“Art Without Boundaries, stage II” is a development of a project implemented in 2019 by the Podlasie Museum in Białystok. Its goal was to create an online platform with educational materials directed to local communities of different age groups, interested by educational resources of our institution. Among other things, the website includes films about the museum, animations for young viewers, classes scenarios for teachers, example artistic workshops for individual performance, sheets with tasks dedicated to children atdifferent age, as well as publications created at the previous stages of the project, enhanced with audio content.
The project “Art Without Boundaries, stage II” has been implemented in cooperation with the John Paul II Polish CommunitySchool in Grodno, involved for many years in efforts towards education of Polish people in Belarus.
Podlasie Museum in Białystok
Cultural Institution of the Podlasie Province
Coordinated by the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage
Alfons Karny Museum of Sculpture
Branch of the Podlasie Museum in Białystok
People involved in project implementation:
- Ryszard Saciuk – Manager of the Alfons Karny Museum of Sculpture, a Branch of the Podlasie Museum in Białystok, providedsubstantial consulting for the films under the project.
- Katarzyna Malinowska – author and coordinator of the “Art Without Boundaries, stage II” project, co-author of scripts for the cycle of animated films created under the project and of the script for the film Alfons Karny: Youth – Passion – Art. She prepared the materials for the educational platform.
- Martyna Sianko – author of scenarios for teachers and worksheets available on the website, co-author of scripts for the cycle of animated films created under the project and of the script for the film A History of a House. 17 Świętojańska Street. Additionally, she voiced a character in the animated films.
- Cezary Szymaniuk – author of scripts for the films Gallery of Portraits of Great Poles and The Unknown Passions of Alfons Karny. Additionally, he voiced a character in the animated films.
- Tomasz Pienicki – author of films about the Alfons Karny Museum of Sculpture and recordings of artistic workshops. Additionally, an author of a part of the photographic material.
- Andrzej Sienkiewicz – author of the cycle of animated films produced in cooperation with Anna Emelianowa.
- Agnieszka Żbikowska – responsible for editing and proofreading of the texts under the project, co-author of scripts for the cycle of animated films created under the project.
- Aneta Dakało – author of the artwork of the educational materials created under the project.
- Krzysztof Kukliński – lent his voice for the recording of audiobook editions of Tales from the Museum and A Human Is an Extraordinary Subject. About Alfons Karny and His Museum. Additionally, he narrated the animated films.
- Justyna Kołodko-Bietkał – author of the scenario for the educational workshop Chance? I Think So!
- Patricia Meunier – author of the scenario for the educational workshop Sculpture? It’s Simple.
- Rafał Kozłowski, Sylwia Dec, Ewa Bijak, Joanna Sawicka – authors of the scenarios for the educational workshops The Architecture of Light, or how to tell a story through the shadow play techniqueand Cyanotype – an old technique of photography.
- Łukasz Prokopowicz – conducted promotional activities under the project, as well as photographic documentation.